|Current Conditions at Ole's|
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Surprise, Surprise! When you resort to quoting Gomer Pyle, you know the world must be oddly tilted on its axis. But here is today's oddity: Despite above-freezing temperatures and fairly healthy solar radiation, the thin cover on our limited terrain is holding up surprisingly well. It might be only 2k, but it ain't all bad. And given tomorrow's damp forecast, it might not last long. So come and get it. Golllly!
Ole's Ski Shop is open from 11 to 5.
|Join us on Facebook!|
|Flyspeck Editing Trigger|
Why Visit Ole's?
The combination of snow and scenery at Ole's Cross Country Center in the Mad River Valley is perfect for skiing and snowshoeing. Discover 30 miles(45K) of moderately rolling trails groomed for classic skiing and ski skating. All abilities can ski to panoramic views of Sugarbush, or into the rare quiet of deep woods.
- LEARN to cross country ski better. Ole's offers fun beginner lessons. We love to share our favorite sport. Try a Ski Skating lesson!
- RENT new Rossignol cross country ski gear here, including the new Evo Freestyle skating skis.
- SKI SHOP right here offers Rossignol, Fischer, Salomon, Swix, and Toko. Try skis on snow at Ole's before you buy.
- ADVENTURE with us on a guided Ski or Snowshoe Tour. From a peaceful snowshoe walk in the woods, to backcountry skiing on local mountain trails, our guides will show you the way.
- SNOWSHOE rentals from Tubbs to explore our snowshoe trails
- HOMEMADE Deli lunches and snacks made right here