Current Conditions at Ole's
Sunday, March 29, 2015
Today was Ole's last day open.
Ole's enjoyed 120 open days this winter, in a season that began just after Thanksgiving. For months we had an average 40 inch thick snowpack that stayed as powder from the surface all the way to the ground.
For skiers, this will be a year to remember for years to come!
Thank You for your support and see you in November.
In the meanwhile, you can contact us at Ole's by leaving a message at 802-496-3430, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or US Mail to: P. O. Box 1653, Waitsfield, VT 05673.
|Join us on Facebook!|
|Flyspeck Editing Trigger|
Why Visit Ole's?
The combination of snow and scenery at Ole's Cross Country Center in the Mad River Valley is perfect for skiing and snowshoeing. Discover 30 miles(45K) of moderately rolling trails groomed for classic skiing and ski skating. All abilities can ski to panoramic views of Sugarbush, or into the rare quiet of deep woods.
- LEARN to cross country ski better. Ole's offers fun beginner lessons. We love to share our favorite sport. Try a Ski Skating lesson!
- RENT new Rossignol cross country ski gear here, including the new Evo Freestyle skating skis.
- SKI SHOP right here offers Rossignol, Fischer, Salomon, Swix, and Toko. Try skis on snow at Ole's before you buy.
- ADVENTURE with us on a guided Ski or Snowshoe Tour. From a peaceful snowshoe walk in the woods, to backcountry skiing on local mountain trails, our guides will show you the way.
- SNOWSHOE rentals from Tubbs to explore our snowshoe trails
- HOMEMADE Deli lunches and snacks made right here