Current Conditions at Ole's
At 8 AM it is 12 degrees and sunny. The wind is calm. Temperatures are forecasted to hit melting point around noon. The best skiing will be in the afternoon after the ski surface softens or " corns up ". All trails are open and once trails warm up the skiing will all be excellent. For A.M. Skiers the best skiing will happen where grooming took place yesterday.
These are choice days at Ole's. Clear skies, T- Shirt weather, and great snow. Get it while it's here. Come ski.
Shop will be open from 9 AM - 5 PM today.
Snow Shoeing is another great activity and we have some great terrain for you to explore. See you soon.
We still have a few nordic ski boots, ski's, poles and apparel left. There is a lot of gear marked down 10 % - 20 %. Stop in or give a ring 802 496 3430 if your lookin' to buy. See you soon.
|Join us on Facebook!|
|Flyspeck Editing Trigger|
Why Visit Ole's?
The combination of snow and scenery at Ole's Cross Country Center in the Mad River Valley is perfect for skiing and snowshoeing. Discover 30 miles(45K) of moderately rolling trails groomed for classic skiing and ski skating. All abilities can ski to panoramic views of Sugarbush, or into the rare quiet of deep woods.
- LEARN to cross country ski better. Ole's offers fun beginner lessons. We love to share our favorite sport. Try a Ski Skating lesson!
- RENT new Rossignol cross country ski gear here, including the new Evo Freestyle skating skis.
- SKI SHOP right here offers Rossignol, Fischer, Salomon, Swix, and Toko. Try skis on snow at Ole's before you buy.
- ADVENTURE with us on a guided Ski or Snowshoe Tour. From a peaceful snowshoe walk in the woods, to backcountry skiing on local mountain trails, our guides will show you the way.
- SNOWSHOE rentals from Tubbs to explore our snowshoe trails
- HOMEMADE Deli lunches and snacks made right here