Current Conditions at Ole's
December 09, 2016
Over the last week we have received about 6-7 inches of snow ! Currently we have groomed out the Airport Loop and Polo Field (trail # 2), including the lower section down to the 2A exstension. We will be looking further on towards trail # 11 conditions permiting. We also have in inner loop on the green grass. The conditions are pretty darn good. Call for details 802 496 3430.
WE HAVE A TON OF NEW GEAR IN FROM ROSSI AND SWIX SO COME CHECK IT ALL OUT.
A lot of snow in the forecast IT IS MEASURING UP TO BE A GREAT WEEKEND HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON.
|Join us on Facebook!|
|Flyspeck Editing Trigger|
Why Visit Ole's?
The combination of snow and scenery at Ole's Cross Country Center in the Mad River Valley is perfect for skiing and snowshoeing. Discover 30 miles(45K) of moderately rolling trails groomed for classic skiing and ski skating. All abilities can ski to panoramic views of Sugarbush, or into the rare quiet of deep woods.
- LEARN to cross country ski better. Ole's offers fun beginner lessons. We love to share our favorite sport. Try a Ski Skating lesson!
- RENT new Rossignol cross country ski gear here, including the new Evo Freestyle skating skis.
- SKI SHOP right here offers Rossignol, Fischer, Salomon, Swix, and Toko. Try skis on snow at Ole's before you buy.
- ADVENTURE with us on a guided Ski or Snowshoe Tour. From a peaceful snowshoe walk in the woods, to backcountry skiing on local mountain trails, our guides will show you the way.
- SNOWSHOE rentals from Tubbs to explore our snowshoe trails
- HOMEMADE Deli lunches and snacks made right here