Current Conditions at Ole's
February 13, 2016
A very chilly morning !! The arctic air brought the temps down but also made for a beautiful sunrise. It is forecasted to drop throughout the day and winds will increase. The best chance for a sort of "warm" type ski should be in the am hours. We have about 5 KM of trails groomed for your skiing pleasure and snow shoe trails open as well. The skiing is actually pretty good. If you decide to venture out and come up please be aware of the temps and dress appropriately. Cover all exposed skin.
HALF DAY RATES ALL DAY TODAY !!
Give a call to the shop with question's and up to the minute trail report's
We are going to start our President's Holiday sale early and and as of today most of our inventory of ski gear is going on sale 20 % or more !! Come up or give a call. We especially have a good stock of Nordic Poles and Boots as well as a lot of wax and accessories.
|Join us on Facebook!|
|Flyspeck Editing Trigger|
Why Visit Ole's?
The combination of snow and scenery at Ole's Cross Country Center in the Mad River Valley is perfect for skiing and snowshoeing. Discover 30 miles(45K) of moderately rolling trails groomed for classic skiing and ski skating. All abilities can ski to panoramic views of Sugarbush, or into the rare quiet of deep woods.
- LEARN to cross country ski better. Ole's offers fun beginner lessons. We love to share our favorite sport. Try a Ski Skating lesson!
- RENT new Rossignol cross country ski gear here, including the new Evo Freestyle skating skis.
- SKI SHOP right here offers Rossignol, Fischer, Salomon, Swix, and Toko. Try skis on snow at Ole's before you buy.
- ADVENTURE with us on a guided Ski or Snowshoe Tour. From a peaceful snowshoe walk in the woods, to backcountry skiing on local mountain trails, our guides will show you the way.
- SNOWSHOE rentals from Tubbs to explore our snowshoe trails
- HOMEMADE Deli lunches and snacks made right here