|Current Conditions at Ole's|
Sunday, March 31, 2013
Easter Sunday hours will be 9 - 2PM. Today is our last day open. This has been a wonderful ski season. We do not take this good snow year for granted in an era of climatic variability.
Many THANK YOU'S to our very loyal season pass holders and to so many repeat guests. If you have ski gear to pick up or drop off, please call 496-3430 and we will set a time to meet.
MUD SEASON has started! To minimize your encounters with "the Giant Mud Bog", approach Ole's from Warren Village on the Brook Rd. then Airport Rd. or from Waitsfield on the East Warren Rd.
|Join us on Facebook!|
|Flyspeck Editing Trigger|
Why Visit Ole's?
The combination of snow and scenery at Ole's Cross Country Center in the Mad River Valley is perfect for skiing and snowshoeing. Discover 30 miles(45K) of moderately rolling trails groomed for classic skiing and ski skating. All abilities can ski to panoramic views of Sugarbush, or into the rare quiet of deep woods.
- LEARN to cross country ski better. Ole's offers fun beginner lessons. We love to share our favorite sport. Try a Ski Skating lesson!
- RENT new Rossignol cross country ski gear here, including the new Evo Freestyle skating skis.
- SKI SHOP right here offers Rossignol, Fischer, Salomon, Swix, and Toko. Try skis on snow at Ole's before you buy.
- ADVENTURE with us on a guided Ski or Snowshoe Tour. From a peaceful snowshoe walk in the woods, to backcountry skiing on local mountain trails, our guides will show you the way.
- SNOWSHOE rentals from Tubbs to explore our snowshoe trails
- HOMEMADE Deli lunches and snacks made right here