Current Conditions at Ole's
Tuesday,September 1, 2015
For months last winter, we had a 40 inch thick snow pack that was powder from the top all the way to the ground. For skiers, 2015 will be a year to remember for years to come!
Let's do it again. Ole's will be opening for the season in mid November. If you had a Season Pass last year, look for a Season Pass offer in the mail in early November.
You can also renew your Ole's Season Pass online at Ski Reg.com, starting Nov. 1.
In the meanwhile, you can contact us at Ole's, by leaving a message at 802-496-3430, send an email to email@example.com, or US Mail to: P. O. Box 1653, Waitsfield, VT 05673.
|Join us on Facebook!|
|Flyspeck Editing Trigger|
Why Visit Ole's?
The combination of snow and scenery at Ole's Cross Country Center in the Mad River Valley is perfect for skiing and snowshoeing. Discover 30 miles(45K) of moderately rolling trails groomed for classic skiing and ski skating. All abilities can ski to panoramic views of Sugarbush, or into the rare quiet of deep woods.
- LEARN to cross country ski better. Ole's offers fun beginner lessons. We love to share our favorite sport. Try a Ski Skating lesson!
- RENT new Rossignol cross country ski gear here, including the new Evo Freestyle skating skis.
- SKI SHOP right here offers Rossignol, Fischer, Salomon, Swix, and Toko. Try skis on snow at Ole's before you buy.
- ADVENTURE with us on a guided Ski or Snowshoe Tour. From a peaceful snowshoe walk in the woods, to backcountry skiing on local mountain trails, our guides will show you the way.
- SNOWSHOE rentals from Tubbs to explore our snowshoe trails
- HOMEMADE Deli lunches and snacks made right here