Current Conditions at Ole's
Sunday, March 9, 2014
Crushed Ice! Ski Skaters Wanted to ply one of the most inviting snow surfaces this year. Crushed Ice is plenty fast, but edge-able. Peter says it skis more like packed powder. All 43 K is open but the skating trails will be the main attraction today.Come and enjoy the sunshine.
Kim will prepare a delicious lunch today from 11 - 2.
Spring Fling festivities coming Saturday, March 15
10AM Guided Ski Tour to benefit Vermont Ski Museum. ($10 donation suggested. This is a bargain. Tour with a guide is usually $ 30 per person)
Noon to 2PM Colleen Mays plays, BBQ on the Deck(weather permitting), Tastings from the new Mad River Distillery.
|Join us on Facebook!|
|Flyspeck Editing Trigger|
Why Visit Ole's?
The combination of snow and scenery at Ole's Cross Country Center in the Mad River Valley is perfect for skiing and snowshoeing. Discover 30 miles(45K) of moderately rolling trails groomed for classic skiing and ski skating. All abilities can ski to panoramic views of Sugarbush, or into the rare quiet of deep woods.
- LEARN to cross country ski better. Ole's offers fun beginner lessons. We love to share our favorite sport. Try a Ski Skating lesson!
- RENT new Rossignol cross country ski gear here, including the new Evo Freestyle skating skis.
- SKI SHOP right here offers Rossignol, Fischer, Salomon, Swix, and Toko. Try skis on snow at Ole's before you buy.
- ADVENTURE with us on a guided Ski or Snowshoe Tour. From a peaceful snowshoe walk in the woods, to backcountry skiing on local mountain trails, our guides will show you the way.
- SNOWSHOE rentals from Tubbs to explore our snowshoe trails
- HOMEMADE Deli lunches and snacks made right here