Current Conditions at Ole's
Saturday, December 20, 2014
It is one of those mornings when the ambient outdoor temperature of eight degrees feels like about 70. The sun's in the sky like a big pizza pie and the absence of wind is absolute. So we got the weather nailed for today. We've also got the grooming nailed -- about 25 kilometers are buffed to the max. Right now we are at that ideal nexus: firm and fast while aslo pliant and edgeable. Also, as an early-arriving skier said, "sparkly." If you are not here today, you are making a major mistake. This is as sparkingly good as it gets.
250 hats in stock from Skida and Turtle Fur. An Ole's Season Pass makes a great gift for your skier. Can't decide: Consider an Ole's Gift Certificate.
If you had an Ole's Season Pass last year, thank you.Time now to think about your 2014-15 pass. For the time being, pre-season rates remain in effect, despite the passing of the December 15 deadline -- lucky you.
You can print a pass application from the link on Ole's homepage, olesxc.com, or renew online using the link to skireg.com. If you prefer to mail in your pass, U. S. Mail goes to Ole's, P.O. Box 1653, Waitsfield, VT 05673
|Join us on Facebook!|
|Flyspeck Editing Trigger|
Why Visit Ole's?
The combination of snow and scenery at Ole's Cross Country Center in the Mad River Valley is perfect for skiing and snowshoeing. Discover 30 miles(45K) of moderately rolling trails groomed for classic skiing and ski skating. All abilities can ski to panoramic views of Sugarbush, or into the rare quiet of deep woods.
- LEARN to cross country ski better. Ole's offers fun beginner lessons. We love to share our favorite sport. Try a Ski Skating lesson!
- RENT new Rossignol cross country ski gear here, including the new Evo Freestyle skating skis.
- SKI SHOP right here offers Rossignol, Fischer, Salomon, Swix, and Toko. Try skis on snow at Ole's before you buy.
- ADVENTURE with us on a guided Ski or Snowshoe Tour. From a peaceful snowshoe walk in the woods, to backcountry skiing on local mountain trails, our guides will show you the way.
- SNOWSHOE rentals from Tubbs to explore our snowshoe trails
- HOMEMADE Deli lunches and snacks made right here