|Current Conditions at Ole's|
November 23,2010 -- The current summer-like warmth should pass quickly, and there is a possibility of snow in the forecast. Skiing Thanksgiving weekend? Maybe.
Meanwhile, Ole's Cross Country Ski Shop is open for the season. Hours are Noon to 5, closed Thanksgiving.
Looking for a deal on used ski equipment? Don't miss the Used Ski Sale at Ole's on Saturday, Nov. 27 from 9 - 5. Bring in used gear on Friday from Noon to 5. When it sells you get 80% of proceeds or 110% on new gear purchased at Ole's.
Purchase your Ole's Season Pass at the preseason rate by Dec. 15 and we will wax your skis- a $20 per pair value! One pair included with an Adult or Senior Pass and two pairs with a Family Pass. Please bring in skis by Dec. 15. See you at Ole's.
|Flyspeck Editing Trigger|
Why Visit Ole's?
The combination of snow and scenery at Ole's Cross Country Center in the Mad River Valley is perfect for skiing and snowshoeing. Discover 30 miles(45K) of moderately rolling trails groomed for classic skiing and ski skating. All abilities can ski to panoramic views of Sugarbush, or into the rare quiet of deep woods.
- LEARN to cross country ski better. Ole's offers fun beginner lessons. We love to share our favorite sport. Try a Ski Skating lesson!
- RENT new Rossignol cross country ski gear here, including the new Evo Freestyle skating skis.
- SKI SHOP right here offers Rossignol, Fischer, Salomon, Swix, and Toko. Try skis on snow at Ole's before you buy.
- ADVENTURE with us on a guided Ski or Snowshoe Tour. From a peaceful snowshoe walk in the woods, to backcountry skiing on local mountain trails, our guides will show you the way.
- SNOWSHOE rentals from Tubbs to explore our snowshoe trails
- HOMEMADE Deli lunches and snacks made right here